Mental Health Resources at Your Fingertips.
Our mission at Life Connections, is to provide the resources and connections our clients need to regain self-control and reduce or eliminate symptoms causing tension in their lives. Listed below are the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, The Trevor Project hotline, and the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. If it is an emergency, please call 911.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline:
Crisis Text Line:
Text to 741741
The Trevor Project (For LGBTQ+ Young Adult Community)
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
Warning Signs your Loved One May Need Mental Health Services according to Life Connections’ Therapist, Kristina Rebelsky:
- Persistent sadness – two or more weeks.
- Withdrawing from or avoiding social interactions.
- Hurting oneself or talking about hurting oneself.
- Talking about death or suicide.
- Outbursts of extreme irritability.
- Out-of-control behavior that can be harmful.
- Drastic changes in mood, behavior or personality.
- Changes in eating habits.
- Loss of weight.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Frequent headaches or stomach aches.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Changes in academic performance.
- Avoiding or missing school.